What comes with the class?
- SD Custom Footwear will provide you with the following:
- Course Curriculum
- Pair of shoes to customize
- Shoe Pattern (of your chosen silhouette)
- Personal shoemaking toolkit
- Exotic leathers of your choice
- Internal construction parts & materials
What about travel & lodging?
- Students are responsible for travel & lodging. Prior to the class, we do send you recommendations of the best & affordable hotels near the area. This list was created by SDCF Alumni for future students.
What else comes with the class?
- Aside from your 1:1 shoe on the last day, we do provide you with the toolkit to take home, as well exclusive access to SDCF Alumni discounts on all shoemaking supplies as well as future classes.
I don't have any experience, can I still do this?
- Absolutely. Our 4-Day class was created for all experience levels. Each day's curriculum, is broken down to explain the necessary materials, tools & steps in order for you to succeed. Our staff then allows you to go 'hands on', while they guide you through each step of the process. There is no previous experience required.
Is there an age requirement?
- No, we've had students of all ages & experiences. Take a look at our some of our student reviews.
I still have questions, where can I contact you?
- Feel free to email us by clicking here on our contact us page.